PKF New England North West (NENW) is part of the PKF National and International network, yet locally owned and a leading firm in Tamworth and Walcha NSW, with an established and outstanding reputation.
- Leading firm
- Professional and personal development
- Excellent remuneration
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced auditor to join this vibrant and dynamic team of professionals and work closely with the leadership team. The right candidate will play a key part in delivering audits to the firms many varied and interesting clients.
- CA / CPA qualified / or completing
- Strong leadership skills and mentoring skills.
- Experience managing a varied client portfolio with direct client liaison
- 2 + years relevant experience
- Tech savvy with a working knowledge of different accounting software.
- High level of integrity and a team player
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Caseware and Idea software applications
About the role:
- Assisting the Audit Partner and Manager in the planning and designing of risk-based audits.
- Working with the audit team, assisting with allocating responsibilities and reviewing the team's performance. Ensuring the timely completion of audits and maintaining standards of quality and accuracy in audits.
- Provision of on-the-job training for other colleagues as required including supervision of graduate and junior staff contribute to training sessions. Developing strategies for junior auditors to improve their work outputs.
- Working collaboratively with the audit team to ensure all team commitments can be met.
- End to end audit experience including client management (Must be willing to do detailed testing of transactions and balances).
- Demonstrate an understanding of business structures and operations, and a strong commitment to client satisfaction.
- Ability to prepare a set of financial statements in accordance with current Australian Financial Reporting Framework.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to meet with management and stakeholders to discuss findings and audit outcomes.
- Remaining up to date with developments in relevant legislation and the audit and accounting field in general.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter or to request further information.